Nettle has been actively used in folk medicine for a long time. Each part of the plant has its own pronounced healing effect. For men’s health , seeds are of the greatest value. Broth, nettle tincture for potency and other means based on seeds help to improve potency and quality of sexual life.
The chemical composition of nettle
Plant seeds contain more vegetable protein than legumes. Protein is an essential element for building muscle tissue, regulating metabolic processes and the production of the main male hormone – testosterone. They are rich in nutrients and valuable substances:
- Vitamins from groups A, B, C, E and K.
- Flavonoids, which are plant components that bind free radicals, protect cell membranes from damage.
- Violaxanthin and xanthophyll are carotenodines that transform into vitamin A, entering the body, necessary for the synthesis of progesterone, maintaining good vision, maintaining the health of mucous membranes.
- Cellulose polysaccharides, which contribute to the elimination of harmful “waste” of metabolism, toxins.
- Coumarins and lignans with hepatoprotective , antioxidant, antimicrobial properties.
- Tannins, which have a positive effect on the blood system, strengthen the walls of blood vessels.
- Ergosterol and sitosterol , which are steroids used in the development of drugs for the treatment of prostate adenoma.
- Organic acids, including formic and ascorbic.
The product contains coumarin, iron, chlorophyll, histamine and zinc. The latter is an essential element for men’s health.
The healing properties of nettle
The use of a medicinal plant is due to its valuable composition. It helps in the treatment of hemorrhoids, rheumatism, anemia, various pathological conditions of the gastrointestinal tract. For our ancestors, this was the most accessible and best way to heal open wounds and stop bleeding.
The use of nettle for men is due to a positive effect on potency. Seed-based potency remedies have the following effects:
- relieve stagnant processes;
- increase blood flow in the pelvic organs;
- reduce the amount of residual urine;
- improve the regeneration of tissues damaged by inflammation;
- remove toxins and harmful cholesterol from the body;
- strengthens masculine strength by accelerating metabolism and increasing the tone of blood vessels.
The healing properties of nettle
These medicinal properties are especially important for representatives of the strong half of humanity who are faced with such ailments as adenoma, prostatitis, urethritis, cystitis, pyelonephritis and other ailments of the urinary system. They not only negatively affect health, but can even lead to impotence.
The usefulness of the plant is manifested in stimulating the synthesis of erythrocytes, as well as metabolic processes. Against the background of regular consumption of nettle, the rate of excretion of uric acid increases, fat metabolism stabilizes, the violation of which negatively affects erectile function.
Read helpful articles in the Nutrition section. Lots of healthy recipes for the health of the whole body.
Nettle seeds increase free testosterone by releasing protein bonds. When globulin acts on it, it arrives in a deactivated state. Lignans bind to protein, which allows the hormone to be converted to a free fraction. This action, together with the saturation of the body with zinc, vitamins A and C, leads to a natural increase in testosterone.
Important! It should be understood that nettle seeds cannot completely cure erectile dysfunction. They are complementary to the main therapy prescribed by the doctor. Without establishing the exact reason for male impotence, self-medication is impossible. You can miss the right moment and harm your health.
Harm and possible contraindications
The beneficial effect of the plant is manifested with the correct dosage and therapy regimen. Violations lead to the manifestation of the following negative consequences:
- acute headache;
- severe nausea and occasional vomiting;
- upset of the gastrointestinal tract;
- itching and skin rashes;
- increased coagulation of blood clotting;
- increased symptoms of the underlying ailment.
It is quite easy to avoid such unpleasant consequences. The main thing is to follow the instructions for using a particular product. Remember, increasing the dosage does not increase the effectiveness of the product, but can only harm.
The plant has a number of contraindications for use:
- high blood clotting;
- varicose veins of varying degrees;
- kidney disease;
- water and electrolyte imbalance;
- individual intolerance.
If you have never taken nettles before, it is necessary to start drinking such homeopathic remedies with caution, monitoring your own condition and health. It is especially necessary to be careful with dosages. The presence of side effects requires immediate discontinuation of use.
Application of nettle seeds
Broth and other remedies for men can be prepared from seeds purchased from a pharmacy. If possible, you can collect and procure this raw material yourself. The main thing is to first familiarize yourself with how to do it correctly.
Recipes for external use
The benefits of nettle seeds are not only apparent when consumed internally. Well-proven:
- Ointment. Used for lotions. Pour a tablespoon of raw materials with a couple of tablespoons of heated oil (it is better to take olive oil). All are mixed. Leave to infuse for 2 weeks in a place protected from sunlight and drain. In the resulting product, soak the gauze and apply to the prostate for half an hour.
- Bath. Great for helping to relax and relieve stress after a hard day / week. Nervous tension often becomes a concomitant and aggravating cause of an erection. Add seeds from a full two-liter jar to 4 liters of boiling water , put in a water bath and keep for 10 minutes, and then strain, add to water.
Lotions and water treatments can be combined with ingestion. The main thing is to take breaks. When there is an improvement, baths can be done no more than once a month.
Nettle seed recipes
Can be used on a regular basis. Men, drinking this drink, note a significant improvement in their condition and a greater brightness of sensations during intimacy:
- Add 1/3 cup of seed to 200 ml of boiling water. Add a teaspoon of natural honey and drink throughout the day.
- Brew 15 g of grains in a glass of boiling water and drink half an hour before meals or 60 minutes after.
Such tea can easily replace regular black tea. It needs to be cooked daily to keep it fresh and not yesterday’s.
Important to read: “List of the best products for potency”!
There are many recipes for this erectile enhancer:
- In proportions of 1 to 2, pour the seeds with vodka and insist for three days, and then take 15 drops three times a day.
- Pour 200 ml of boiling water over a teaspoon of nettle root and a couple of teaspoons of grains and drink slowly all day. This infusion has proven itself in the treatment of rheumatism, kidney stones, and also in getting rid of puffiness.
It is not necessary to prepare the tincture for a long time. The course of treatment is usually 2-4 weeks, no longer. This is followed by a break of several months, and then therapy, if necessary, is repeated.
Additional folk recipes
Nettle seeds are used to prepare not only tea and tinctures, but also decoctions, as well as other means:
- Mix in equal proportions honey, nettle, parsley and divide into three doses.
- Grind 30 g of seeds into powder and mix with softened banana. You need to eat the resulting mixture during the day.
- Boil 90 g of raw materials, filled with 500 ml of red wine, in a saucepan for 5 minutes, pass through cheesecloth, cool, take 15 ml three times a day.
- Mix together two tablespoons of natural honey and seeds, a tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice and grated ginger root. You need to take the remedy for a teaspoon three times a day.
Enemas are beneficial. They are made with a decoction. It is prepared from a glass of hot water and a tablespoon of seeds, boiled for a quarter of an hour, cooled and strained. It is injected into the anus daily. The course of therapy is one month.