Prostate disease causes a lot of trouble for men. Few admit to experiencing pain in the perineum and frequent urge to urinate.
Prostate disease becomes protracted and requires complex treatment. Pumpkin seeds with honey from prostatitis have a quick result and are often used in complex treatment.
General health benefits of pumpkin with honey
|Improves eyesight, contains vitamin A||Contributes to the normalization of the genitourinary system|
|Lots of fiber, improves digestion||Increases sexual desire and increases erection|
|Has a diuretic effect, dissolves stones in the bladder and kidneys||Eliminates excess fluid, helps relieve swelling|
|Strengthens the immune system||Prevents impotence|
|Improves tissue and cell regeneration, prolongs youth||Treats the prostate at any stage of development|
|Has anti-inflammatory properties||Has antimicrobial activity|
|Kills cancer cells||Improves sperm quality, promotes conception|
|Indicated in cardiovascular diseases||Increases the duration of sexual intercourse|
|Improves metabolism||Relieves inflammation of the prostate gland|
|Useful for hypertensive patients: strengthens the walls of blood vessels||Strengthens the walls of blood vessels|
|Stimulates the production of male hormones||Promotes sperm production|
|Many valuable trace elements, minerals and vitamin complexes||Improves heart function|
|A lot of zinc, which is involved in the production of testosterone||Strengthens blood vessels|
|Increases libido||Saturates with vitamins and minerals|
|Included in the top ten aphrodisiacs||Raises immunity|
|An excellent remedy for the prevention of prostate diseases||Improves metabolic processes|
The chemical composition of pumpkin seeds
The unique composition of the seeds is able to restore health and male usefulness. These are the components and chemical compounds necessary for men’s health.
- L- arginine group of amino acids. Helps to restore the balance of hormones, protect against infertility, avoid obesity.
- Phosphorus. Activates spermatozoa.
- Zinc. Affects the production of the hormone testosterone. Improves potency. Inhibits the inflammatory process in the body. Reduces the risk of infertility.
- Protein. Reduces cholesterol levels and helps reduce the formation of plaques in the vessels.
- Alpha linolenic acid. Participates in exchange processes and regulates them.
- Selenium. Has an impact on reproductive activity.
- Magnesium. Stabilizes nerve impulses.
- Manganese. Increases immunity.
- A nicotinic acid. Normalizes the redox balance of the gland.
How pumpkin seeds supplement honey
Pumpkin seeds with honey are often used in folk therapy for men and are approved by doctors. In combination with bee products, pumpkin seeds shorten the treatment of prostatitis, heal the diseased gland.
The benefits of pumpkin and honey:
- start the metabolism;
- saturate with useful minerals and vitamins;
- lower cholesterol levels to normal levels;
- contribute to the reduction of urolithiasis (crush stones);
- regulate the work of the biliary tract and gallbladder;
- improve immunity, increase resistance to infectious pathologies;
- increase libido and increase the duration of sexual intercourse;
- improve the characteristics of spermatozoa, increase the likelihood of conceiving a child;
- rejuvenate the cells of the male organ.
This folk remedy is easy to prepare, products are always in stores and are inexpensive compared to expensive drugs from a pharmacy.
For cooking choose fresh products. It is better to buy them on farm estates or from familiar beekeepers. In store honey, there may be impurities of sugar, which is unacceptable.
Balls, oils, cocktails, pumpkin emulsions, etc. are prepared from the ingredients.
Balls of pumpkin seeds
Pumpkin seeds with honey are used both during treatment for prostatitis and for prevention. In the absence of physical activity, congestion occurs in the pelvic area. They degenerate into pathological changes in the prostate gland.
Only raw seeds are used in the recipe, without heat treatment. The mixture relieves inflammation, increases metabolism, restores and supports the immune system.
Balls are easy to make:
- the seed is crushed in a blender (0.5 kg);
- mixed with 0.2 kg of liquid bee product, cooled;
- form a ball up to 2 cm in diameter;
- placed in a refrigerator for storage.
- For daily intake, 1-2 pieces are required.
The product is slowly absorbed until it disappears completely. During the treatment of prostatitis with pumpkin seeds, you should not drink water for an hour after taking it.
The medicine has a pleasant taste, does not cause rejection. For the desired effect, alcohol must be excluded.
The course is repeated after six months.
Pumpkin seeds (0.5 kg) mixed with honey (0.4 kg) – homemade recipe for prostatitis:
- Grind the nucleoli in a meat grinder. The mixture is stirred and stored in a cold place. Take before breakfast and dinner, 1 tsp. before eating.
- Course treatment is 3-4 weeks and is performed 2 times a year.
Pumpkin -honey paste with walnuts
- Pumpkin seeds with honey are supplemented with walnut kernels.
- Pasta is prepared in the usual way. All components are taken in the same proportion.
- Application: 1 tsp. 3 times a day.
- The kernels are dried and ground to form flour.
- Before breakfast and before dinner, they eat 1 tsp each with honey water.
- The course is 1.5 – 2 months, a break for 6 months.
You will have to cook at least every 2-3 days, and preferably every day. It quickly loses its useful qualities and is poorly stored.
- Take flour from pumpkin seeds, add water and mix with honey in a ratio of 1:1.
- Take 2 times a day for up to two months, with a break for six months.
- Honey is combined with well-roasted pumpkin seeds (in a ratio of 1: 2).
- Daily rate – 3 times a day for 1 tbsp. l. before eating.
- The remedy is taken up to 3 weeks, taking a break for six months.
Pumpkin -honey suppositories for prostatitis
- take 200 grams of nucleoli;
- get flour from them;
- fry it in a pan until lightly browned;
- pour a glass of water;
- cook for 3-5 minutes;
- add liquid honey (200 g);
- form candles;
- suppositories should be 15 mm.
- melt the candle in a water bath;
- make a microclyster in the rectum in the evening;
Pre-cleanse the intestines.
The ingredients act on the prostate gland, bypassing the gastrointestinal tract.
Candles with propolis
- Take 100 g of goat fat, 20 g of propolis and combine with pounded white yolk. Add pumpkin seed oil. The therapeutic mixture is administered using microclysters.
pumpkin seed oil
Making pumpkin butter at home is quite difficult. It is better to buy ready-made in the store. But, if you are an adept at everything homemade, you can try the following recipes:
- Dried, peeled seeds – 1 kg;
- Fill with water (lightly cover);
- Boil over low heat for 5 minutes;
- Cool, grind, squeeze through gauze (several layers).
This oil may be slightly bitter.
Who can not have a pumpkin with honey
Treatment of prostatitis with honey and pumpkin seeds has limitations and individual intolerance.
Contraindications when prescribing the drug:
- Both pumpkin and honey are sweet foods, so it is better to use rectal injections for diabetics.
- Pumpkin contains acids that are harmful to tooth enamel. After resorption of the balls, rinse your mouth.
- For gastrointestinal problems – gastritis, intestinal colic, use pumpkin very carefully.
- With food intolerance.
- High degree of obesity. The product is considered high -calorie in its composition : 100 g have 500 calories.
How to take
Homemade pumpkin seed remedies with honey can be combined with prostatitis medications during treatment. Reception is carried out:
- for balls – 30 days once every 6 months (for prevention – 1 time per year);
- for pumpkin -honey paste – 21 (30) days 2 times a year;
- for flour – 45 (60) days every 6 months.
In order not to harm your health and digestion, you should consult with your doctor before using alternative medicine recipes. The acute stage of prostatitis is treated only with drugs.
What do urologists say
In many forums, urologists do not advise self-medication without first consulting a doctor. Folk remedies for prostatitis can relieve pain symptoms, but not cure.
Lost time will provoke a transition to a chronic form and cause complications that are difficult to treat. Medotherapy should be in parallel with taking medications and improve it.
Pumpkin seeds will benefit both men and women. Pumpkin is actively used in cosmetology and cooking.
- mixtures must be properly prepared;
- comply with the dosage of the medicinal substance;
- not used more than one month per year.