Horseradish for potency has many positive properties. Its root resembles an erect male organ, reflecting its usefulness for erectile function. The product has been highly regarded at all times and remains popular due to its high efficiency. It is known to many as the Russian Via Gra made from horseradish.
Useful properties for potency
The plant has a rich and valuable composition. It contains the following health benefits:
How does horseradish grow?
- Vitamins from groups A, C, E and K, performing a strengthening barrier function for the body and providing protection against infectious diseases and viruses, restoring blood circulation in the pelvic area.
- Essential oils that increase the rate of absorption of valuable substances into the bloodstream, as well as improve potency.
- Minerals that support organs and systems in good shape, as well as improve metabolic processes. Magnesium, zinc and selenium are of particular value for men’s health, which improve the quality of semen and sperm motility.
- Phytoncides with resinous substances, which are antibiotics that resist disease-causing bacteria and pathogens.
Such a rich composition makes horseradish for men one of the best natural remedies in the fight against erectile dysfunction. It has the following positive effects on potency:
- enhances blood circulation, which allows you to prolong intimacy, strengthen an erection;
- eliminates harmful pathogenic microorganisms, thereby reducing the risks of developing prostatitis;
- stimulates reproductive function, which is especially useful for the stronger sex planning to conceive a child.
Various homeopathic medicines are prepared from it, the main advantage of which is naturalness. Most importantly, do not forget that it will not help from serious problems with male strength, but will only become an auxiliary or prophylactic agent against sexual dysfunction.
Horseradish recipes for men
The plant can be added as a seasoning to various dishes, but overcooking reduces the health benefits of horseradish. Experts recommend preparing various drinks and potions from it.
A list of the best natural aphrodisiacs for men that include horseradish.
Tincture for potency
It’s not for nothing that horseradish is called Russian Viagra. It is an excellent remedy for increasing potency. There are many variations of its preparation.
The following recipes are most popular:
- Option one. A kilogram of horseradish is passed through a meat grinder and poured into a three-liter bottle. Pour in vodka (2 l). The workpiece must be insisted in a cool and dark place for 2-3 days. Take kvass no more than once daily in a glass.
- Option two. Pass 4 medium horseradish roots through a fine grater, pour into a liter of moonshine or vodka. Add to the bottle a couple of crushed pieces of ginger root, three cloves, a few sweet peas, 4 tablespoons of honey. The healing infusion is kept for 10 days, after which it becomes transparent. Consume 50 grams 30 minutes before a meal.
- Option three. Mix in a glass of carrot and beet juice, liquid honey, grated horseradish root, pour in a liter of vodka. Close the bottle, insist for 10 days in a cool place, out of the sun. Take a tablespoon every day.
The presence of a degree must be taken into account. This means that you can not get too carried away with crap . This is a drug that must be drunk in dosage.
Horseradish tincture on water
A rather simple remedy without unnecessary additives has a healing effect. It is prepared according to the following recipe:
- 200 g of grated horseradish is poured with a liter of hot water. You cannot use steep boiling water.
- Close the container with a lid and leave for a couple of hours. It is best to use a thermos. This allows you to preserve the beneficial properties and aroma of the drug.
It is consumed after cooling down. It is recommended to drink 50 ml per day. The course lasts three weeks.
Important! Experts do not recommend purchasing ground horseradish. It should be harvested on your own, since the store product is a seasoning, and not a plant useful for male potency.
Horseradish with honey for potency
The combination of a herbaceous perennial and a waste product of bees helps to restore male strength and increase the tone of the body. It is necessary to take exclusively natural honey.
To prepare the product, you need to follow simple instructions:
- half a kilogram of plant rhizomes are washed and crushed;
- raw materials are poured with one and a half liters of cold water;
- remove the remedy for a week;
- the tincture must be thoroughly mixed;
- add half a liter of honey and juice squeezed from three lemons;
- shake the mixture and remove again for 7 days in a cool place protected from sunlight.
Take the remedy twice a day, 10 milliliters. The duration of the course of treatment is one month.
A selection of herbs that provoke an improvement in potency at any age
Horseradish and honey kvass
Another original Russian drink can be prepared from the plant:
- On 4 liters of water, put 100 g of granulated sugar, 500 g of crackers (rye), leave for 2 days to ferment. Next, put a large spoonful of mint, 50 g of honey and raisins, 150 g of grated horseradish and remove again for 10 hours.
It is recommended to drink kvass one or two glasses a day. The duration of the course is 1-3 months.
Horseradish contraindications for men
The plant has an invaluable healing effect on the body of a strong half of humanity, but, like any drug, not everyone is suitable. The restrictions apply not only to individual intolerance, which occurs quite rarely, but also in the presence of the following ailments:
- stomach ulcer;
- chronic pathologies of the gastrointestinal tract;
- acute prostatitis;
- ailments of the liver, thyroid gland, kidneys.
This is due to properties such as the ability to increase pressure, as well as acidity. In addition, it is incompatible with taking Levomycetin, inhibiting the effect of the drug.
Can it be harmful?
Horseradish is an excellent natural tonic, but it is useful in moderation. Side effects appear if the plant is used in the presence of contraindications, overdose, improperly selected proportions of ingredients. In the last two cases, this leads to burns of the oral mucosa and digestive tract organs. It should not be taken simultaneously with antibiotics, since their effect is inhibited.
Some men, after starting a course of therapy with horseradish against potency, complain of headaches, dizziness, a nausea reflex, and a rapid heartbeat. Such negative manifestations are characteristic of prolonged use, indicating high blood pressure. In such a case, there is no longer any question of the benefits. It is required to immediately stop taking the medicinal root.